EXECUTIVE SALES ASSISTANT
Technology Company Looking for Executive Assistant
We are searching for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide support to the Sales staff and other members of the Arrowhead Team, including our mobile app development software division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively supports administrative needs of the Arrowhead Team.
- Assists sales team for existing accounts
- Tracks project initiatives to ensure team is achieving target due dates.
- Prioritizes work to ensure expectations are consistently achieved.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, webex, etc.
- Creates general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Conduct research, prepare presentation materials, facilitate meetings and communications, and perform accurate data entry.
- Responsible for assisting order processing for lead sales representatives.
- Able to commit to a 40 hours per week.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Technology oriented is a must.
- Marketing experience and social media knowledge – a plus!
- Ability to write brief marketing newsletter.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language, including excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Assist in customer satisfaction and relationship-building activities with key industry contacts.
- Strong organizational and effective time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with clients, vendors and employees at all levels.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations on a regular basis. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- Work requires a continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to be dependable, punctual, and reliable.
- Ability to effectively research, investigate and effectively solve problems.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction – self-starter and self-motivated.
- Reliable transportation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Salary Negotiable